Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: I decided to make a new topic

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can say so many stupid things, and whose going to do what to me? Nothing by noone!

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You don't think that if you said something that really offended me I wouldn't yell at you? I mean, I would hit you, but seeing as we talk through a computer, all I can do is yell at you. Or, ignore you.

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you are too nice to do that.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You'd think that...

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and I'm right!

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've hit Brian before when he's said stupid stuff.

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good for him.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So if I can hit him why couldn't I hit you?

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not a doormat.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't date doormats. Where's the fun in that?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •